About

I took a year off after from my educational track to volunteer abroad. I picked the organization Cross Cultural Solutions. I am traveling to Bagamoyo, Tanzania on the east coast of Africa. I will be staying there for 3 months.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Istanbul Airport

Still in the Istanbul Airport! Waiting...and...waiting. Wish I had time to leave the airport. :|
Plane takes off for Bagamoyo, Tanzania in 8ish hours.
Mostly over my bout of homesickness. It got pretty bad at one point. I still can not believe I won't be back in the States until March 9th.
Airport hotels should not be so expensive!! Outrageous!
I am so glad I'm connected to the web or I think I would go crazy. I don't know what I'm going to do for the next three months. I hope the internet cafe is reasonably priced, or my mother:) is going to be very unhappy. 
Sorry Mom if I don't update as frequently as you wanted. :) 
Pictures will come ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment